Okay, (I know I start mostly ALL of my blog posts with ‘okay’ but it just feels right so I am rolling with it) today’s post was supposed to be my August Favourites but to be completely honest. I really don’t feel like writing about products etc tonight so I felt like a little ramble and a ‘hi how are you?’ blog post would best suit my mood tonight.
Right now, my phone is going crazy as the lock button is stick so it keeps trying to switch itself off…not fun when yuo need to send yourself photos for the August Favourites blog post. (This is also stopping me from doing that blog post tonight.)
Anyway, thought I would do a little blog post of 25 things that people don’t really know about me. Especially if you don’t know me in day to day life. I hope you find this light hearted blog post fun!
- I am a twin to my sister Lauren! We are identical!
- At birth, I was apparently 5,859,799,080 person alive on Earth.
- Being born in 1996, my big block buster movie was Independence Day!
- The Number 1 hit when I was born was Take That – How Deep is your Love.
- I am an Apple Wanker… what can I say?
- My lucky numbers are apparently 3, 12, 21 and 30.
- My favourite time of day is 10 am to 15 pm.
- A litre of Petrol costed 53p when I was born!
- My favourite Christmas song is Shakin’ Stevens – Merry Christmas Everyone!
- I am very much an Autumn Winter person.
- I love to talk people and help in anyway I can, sometimes a bit too much for my own good.
- I love living in cities but also the idea of a country house really appeals to me!
- I don’t have a favourite colour, but I love the shade black.
- I have a YouTube channel!
- I once won a writing competition in Primary 6 about WWII and I was on my local news.
- I loved High School, but also really hated it at the same time. Confused? Me too.
- I overly love Christmas and I am not sorry about that.
- My favourite music artist is Michael Jackson.
- My fashion sense changes on a day to day basis.
- I love surprising people with presents.
- I have had ombre hair since I was 18 years old.
- I am a very trusting person.
- Pizza is my favourite food…Like Ever.
- My favourite wine is rose but I don’t actually drink that much.
- Words I live be: Be Yourself, Everyone else is already taken.
Hopefully this was interesting, it was interesting to me, haha!
Thank you for reading, and I will see you soon.